Keystone Healthcare Management is a rapidly growing, team-oriented, employee focused company based in Memphis, TN.
If you are a polished professional with Administrative Assistant experience possessing excellent oral, written, communication and organizational skills, this may be the career opportunity you have been searching for.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and project support to the Office Administrator as well as back-up support to all Keystone Departments as directed by the Chief Operating Officer. The ideal candidate will be polished and have a personality that fits well with all the employees of the company as well as the ability to handle a wide assortment of responsibilities. This position is based in our Memphis, Tennessee office.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Acts as office receptionist, answering phones and greeting visitors warmly and professionally
- Responsible for picking up, processing and distribution of mail
- Assists in coordinating internal and external meetings
- Assists with the travel, lodging, transportation and dietary needs of all guests
- Orders, receives and maintains all kitchen supplies. Maintains an organized office environment by ensuring all common spaces remain stocked, neat and organized
- Performs administrative and office support activities for Chief Executive Officer/Director, Chief Operating Officer, Assistant Vice-President and others as directed by the Chief Operating Office
- Assist with special projects
- Bachelors’ Degree is required; Two years of experience in an administrative function preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication and relationship skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Ability to function under stressful situations and deadlines and demonstrate solid judgment; must be a team player
- High degree of confidence and ability to interact with all levels of the company
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
Keystone offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance and PTO.
If this position falls in line with your career path, click here to apply.
Keystone Healthcare Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.