The Director of Recruitment is responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process, including planning, implementing and directing all activities for effective provider recruitment and managing the recruitment needs for all hospitals. The Director of Recruitment works closely with the Chief Operating Officer to develop a strategic recruitment and staffing plan that aligns with the company’s client hospital’s patient population and culture. This position is knowledgeable in the overall daily operations of the client hospitals and adheres to the budget expectations.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Provides strategic direction to all Recruiters and manages their performance.
- Ensures all positions are filled with appropriate quality providers within an appropriate time frame.
- Assists in containing and minimizing general and administrative costs
- Ensures that provider compensation is in line with budget expectations
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with client hospital personnel and contracted and prospective providers.
- Collaborates with scheduling, credentialing, enrollment and payroll functions to plan and implement strategies
- Negotiates pay rates and contracts with providers.
- Obtains approval from the Chief Operating Officer for any negotiated agreements different from budgeted compensation
- Reviews and approves all print and web advertising for recruitment needs
- Becomes knowledgeable of the geographical areas in which Keystone does business and maintains current Chamber of Commerce information for each location.
- Reviews and approves all hospital profiles
- Collects and organizes current compensation surveys and comparative data for new and existing contracts. Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Maintains and continually improves the company’s provider database.
- Creates and builds upon processes and the implementation of new processes needed for the recruitment cycle as the company grows.
- Plans and participates in recruitment events (includes conferences, tradeshows, residency events, etc.)
- Conducts in-person provider interviews for all full time positions (and for part-time positions when needed).
- Escalates the interview process for new recruits to higher levels for help in closing the deal when necessary.
- Responds promptly to clients (at all levels) regarding issues involving credentialing, reappointments and complaints.
- Visits client facilities on a regular basis (at least semi-annually).
- Visits new client facilities to ensure correct start-up processes.
- Provides Chief Operating Officer with a monthly recruitment report.
- Manages completion of the new physician feedback log, referral log, and key metrics reports
- Interfaces with the Medical Leadership Team and Site Medical Directors to ensure the development and retention of strong provider teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum Requirement)
- 5+ years of experience in physician recruitment is required
- Must possess a diverse repertoire of talents and skills
- Must possess excellent written, oral, analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Expert with Microsoft Office Software, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial – and sometimes unpredictable – environment
- Position is based in Memphis, TN
- Interface with contracted physicians and client staff
- Travel up to 50%
Keystone offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance and PTO.
Keystone Healthcare Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this position falls in line with your career path send a cover letter, including salary requirements, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.