Keystone Healthcare Management is a rapidly growing, team-oriented, employee focused company based in Memphis, TN.
If you are a seasoned, self-driven recruiter possessing excellent oral, written, communication and organizational skills with the ability to “think outside the box” this may be the career you have been searching for.
The Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process, including planning, implementing and directing all activities for effective physician recruitment and managing the recruitment needs for all assigned hospitals. This position is knowledgeable in the overall daily operations of the client hospitals and adheres to the budget expectations. This position will work closely with other members of the Operations Team, which includes Operations Assistants, Staffing Coordinators, Physician Screening & Enrollment, and Marketing.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Maintains the company’s daily recruitment activities and ensure that all positions are filled with appropriate quality physicians within an appropriate time frame.
- Assists in containing and minimizing general and administrative costs
- Ensures that physician compensation is in line with budget expectations
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with client hospital personnel and contracted and prospective physicians.
- Collaborates with scheduling, screening, enrollment & payroll functions to plan and implement strategies
- Negotiates pay rates and contracts with physicians.
- Places all print and web advertising for recruitment needs
- Becomes knowledgeable of the geographical areas in which Keystone does business and maintains current Chamber of Commerce information for each location.
- Creates and maintains all hospital profiles
- Collects and organizes current compensation surveys and comparative data for new and existing contracts. Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Helps Keystone create, build and maintain a provider database that will capture & report all recruitment data.
- Creates and builds upon processes and the implementation of new processes needed for the recruitment cycle as the company grows.
- Plans and participates in recruitment events (includes conferences, tradeshows, residency events, +etc.)
- Conducts in-person physician interviews for all full time positions (and for part-time positions when needed).
- Responds promptly to clients (at all levels) regarding issues involving scheduling, credentialing, reappointments and complaints
- Visits client facilities on a regular basis (at least semi-annually)
- Visits new client facilities to ensure correct start-up processes
- Provides Chief Operating Officer with a monthly recruitment report
- Interfaces with Medical Directors and Area Medical Directors of assigned hospitals
- Travel up to 40%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in any type of personnel recruitment is required
- Must possess a diverse repertoire of talents and skills
- Must possess excellent written, oral, analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Expert with Microsoft Office Software, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities, while working in a fast-paced, unpredictable entrepreneurial environment
If this position falls in line with your career path send a cover letter, including salary requirements, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keystone Healthcare Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.