The Screening & Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for obtaining, verifying and maintaining each provider’s credentials and billing paperwork, in accordance with Keystone’s policies and procedures. This position is based in our Memphis, Tennessee office.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Establish client’s needs and expectations to ensure solid working relationship with each client
• Prepare and send physician files to client hospitals and billing company when applicable
• Identify and request missing documentation for new files
• Identify and request expired documents on a monthly basis
• Mail out verification letters and follow up to ensure timely return
• Input new physicians and updated documentation into credentialing database
• Ensure all providers are re-credentialed every two years
• Obtain billing paperwork for all providers and process as directed by the Screening & Enrollment Manager
• Follow up with providers and clients to ensure all required documents have been received for physician services
• Attend monthly meetings with billing company
• Assist scheduling, recruiting and other internal departments as needed
• Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies
• Travel as needed to establish relationships and obtain paperwork
• Associate’s Degree Required
• Considerable years of credentialing experience and physician relations
• Knowledge of billing and enrollment functions preferred
• Credentialing certification (CPCS) preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Must possess excellent communication and relationship skills
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task
• Ability to function under stressful situations and deadlines and demonstrate solid judgment; must be a team player
• High degree of confidence and ability to interact with all levels of the company
• Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
Keystone offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance and PTO.
Keystone Healthcare Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this position falls in line with your career path send a cover letter, including salary requirements, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.